For the friendship dinner tonight, I volunteered to bring dessert. This morning I was in a bit of a baking mood, so I overdid it a bit. We will have 3 groups that merged tonight at the dinner, so hopefully they will put a dent into it. I made brownies, lemon bars, peanut butter cookies, banana bread, and butterfinger strawberries. I don't bake very often, but when I mess up the kitchen I figure I might as well keep going. I will be making Chelsie's rice krispie treats in a bit also--can't leave out my little munchkin.
I pulled double duty with the desserts. I used them to do a bit of my photography homework, playing with lighting and camera settings. I'm still learning so I didn't get a lot of great pictures, but it was fun playing around with it. And not once did I have to tell them to stop fidgeting. :)

4 comments:
Yum! Now I'm sad we will miss it! We are in the combined group also but we couldn't find a babysitter so we can't go. =(
Wow April! That looks yummy. And the photo looks great!
Yummy!! I can't wait to have some of those delightful treats.
Did you hafta tempt me with that yummy looking picture, April!? hehe
Post a Comment