Hmmm, first on the agenda.....sleeping in. We're still trying to catch up from all the traveling we've done recently. It will be nice to have a low key weekend.
The first 2 days of school went relatively well. Both Wes and Kelly had to make a change to their schedules which are hopefully now all resolved. Wes is now in WRTV all days. He hosted sports today, click here to watch.http://westranchtv.com/2008/08/15/west-ranch-tv-august-15-2008/ His part starts at 8:13. Just a bunch of tryout announcements, but he's looking more comfortable in front of the camera. Kelly is now in a ceramics art class for her elective. I'm sure she will have alot of fun with that. Chelsie had a splendid first day but today ended a bit early due to hives. Darn recess!! She got a bit overheated running around with friends...how could she resist? Benadryl and a cool shower later and she's back to normal. I'm settling into this new routine of 6 hours of uninterrupted time. Tuesday is being dubbed scrapbooking day--anyone who's interested give me a call. I was looking through old pictures today and thought I'd leave you with a picture of the kids taken in 2004. My how time flies.
2 comments:
We love the sports report! Good job Wes! Joe is enrolled in broadcast journalism this year, but we don't know if he will get any 'face time'. You look great on the air Wes. You are a natural. Keep posting the reports!
Good job, Wes!
April, I am planning on scrapbooking Monday and Wednesday mornings in September when Ellie is in preschool (those are the days I don't have to drive her). I haven't worked on my scrapbooks for a loooooong time! I figure I have twice a week for about 5 weeks to work on them until the baby comes. Then I will fall way behind again! =(
Although I am super happy to be having a baby, I'll admit I am jealous of your six hours a day of being kid-free!
Post a Comment