Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"3's" about me

Samantha sent me an email requesting these answers so I thought I would just post it, and tag anyone who reads it:

My answers:
Three jobs I have had: 1. Softball scorekeeper 2. Hospital orderly 3. Opthalmologist visual field tech
Three places I have lived: Poplar Bluff, Missouri; Provo, Utah; Las Vegas, Nevada
Three shows that I watch: The Office, Lost, Army Wives
Three places I have been: (Hmmm this is hard, because I don't like to travel) Washington DC, Tijuana, Mexico; Nauvoo, IL
Three people who email me often: Daleen, Heather, Allison
Three of my favorite foods: Mexican, Chinese, BBQ
Three places I'd rather be right now: the beach, camping, Palm Springs
Three friends I think will respond: Daleen, Heather, Allison
Three things I am looking forward to this year: Our trip to Missouri to meet baby Jack, cooler weather, The "Twilight" movie


I learned a bit more about Samantha thru this, and I hope this fills the pass it along requirement. :) Maybe she will post her answers as well so you can learn also. ;) Feel free to add more fun facts of 3's if you wish in your post. I'll be watching to see who responds! Thanks!

4 comments:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

April, I too learned a little about you from reading this! My favorite is that you were a Softball scorekeeper, I played in high school and my sister got a scholarship for college. I really enjoyed growing up in Softball! See you soon!

Stacy said...

For someone who doesn't like to travel you have been to quite a few places! We went to Tijuana, Mexico, once when I was a teenager. We went with my family, but I was in a separate car driven by my sister's boyfriend and we got pulled over. The police officer made us give him all our cash or else he was going to arrest us. It was very scary. I will never go back there again!!!

California Banry's said...

You've even inspired my hubby. You are very inspiring. I think I knew you didn't like to travel. You still know how to have lots of fun!