


We left around 7:30 am to drive around 3 hours to St Louis, then we flew to Phoenix, then on to LA. Boy was I glad to be on the ground! I didn't even mind the traffic on the way home! Flying is a marvelous thing, but I do not enjoy it in the least! It was a long day, we got home around 8:30pm and we were so glad to be here, there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed! All in all, it was an exceptional trip, and I'm so glad we were able to go! I was so happy that the kids got to see where I grew up and to see my family! Next time, they can come visit us though!
4 comments:
Wow! It looks like you all had a blast! Wish we could have joined you!
Haha, I hear ya! Sometimes traveling can be tough, especially with kids and luggage, and all that crazy stuff. I'm glad y'all had a great time and are home safe!
Your trip looks like a lot of fun. Glad to hear you are back safe and sound! =)
Post a Comment