Monday, May 12, 2008

Back to the list.....

78. I'm not a quitter.
79. I love Elvis. I have his blue vinyl record, "Moody Blue."
80. I used to love softball, now I love volleyball.
81. It's hard for me to spend alot of money at one time, but easy to make several purchases over a few days, even if they add up to the same amount.
82. I don't sing well, but often sing in the car. (Sorry to my carpooling kids.)
83. I like playing sports, but don't like watching them, unless my kids are playing.
84. I hate lotion.
85. I lived in Vegas for 12 years, but never worked as a showgirl. :P
86. I was baptized when I was 11.
87. I've learned to never say never. Lessons are learned too hard that way.
88. I say "Holy Cow!"
89. Breakfast is not necessary.
90. Irony! My mom cut the tip of my pointer finger off as I was holding material to make a sling for a Young Women First Aid activity.
91. I'm glad Scott is goofy.
92. I am resistant to change.
93. I'm very protective of my family.
94. I cry easily.
95. I love Scott's laugh.
96. I don't take naps.
97. I'm very visual--show me, don't tell me.
98. Chocolate.
99. We put together a puzzle while we listen to General Conference, usually of the temple.
100. I love being creative.
101. Overachieving is a good thing!

4 comments:

California Banry's said...

Just had to do that 1 more didn't you. You're definitely not a quitter. - Nate

Reeser5 said...

You'll have to join the volleyball league with Liz Fusano and me in September!

Reeser5 said...

By the way, it was really nice reading your list. Even though I've been your visiting teacher for a good few years now, I learned a lot about you! ~hugs~

Alliban said...

You rock April. I love you. You are awesome. I love your list of 101. Overachieving is a great thing.