Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

My birthday was wonderful! Scott brought me breakfast. I had so many thoughtful birthday wishes on Facebook. Thank you all!
Chelsie is on break from school right now, so we spent the day together! We did a little shopping at Taipan, Target and JCPenneys. Then we came home and relaxed. When Scott came home it was sooo windy and had started snowing so we decided to stay in for the evening. I wasn't expecting a gift especially after all he did for Valentines Day, but in he came with a gift bag. Now I was a little shocked when I opened it to find a Shake Weight. I was like o, really? He got me good, cause he then pulled out my real present, a necklace from Brighton. It's so pretty and I was very happy, then he pulled out another gift, the matching bracelet. Wow, he's good! Heather, you've taught him well! I loved being surprised and I think he loved fooling me and seeing my reaction! We spent the evening playing Boomtown and watching Modern Family!



Kelly doesn't look thrilled to have her picture taken! She's sick and only played because it was my birthday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: