M Mechams and Mullinaxes come to visit.
V Volleyball camp at BYU this week.
P Play, play, play
This week is going to be fun! Susan and Jenna arrived last night. We are heading down to Provo this morning to meet up with DeeLynn and Ryan. Have I mentioned I am so excited to have so many visitors???? We will get the kids checked into camp and hang out at the Y reminiscing about the good old days! :) Tonight, Scott's brother and his wife will be in town so we're meeting them at none other than The Old Spaghetti Factory--Claudia's favorite! I think some of Scott's cousins (that I haven't met) may be joining us as well. Also, I think Scott's mom and aunt are in Bountiful for a few days which is a hop skip and a jump away--they are doing a temple tour trip. Lots of family, friends, and fun this week!
8 days til we close on the house!!! We went to our new ward yesterday for church. Everyone is so friendly and the girls will have lots of new friends that live very close---we're so ready to start getting settled. We feel like we've been on a looonnng vacation-but loving it! We are so blessed. I can't thank the Fenn's and Hill's enough for allowing us to stay in their lovely condo--it has been such a comfortable place to call home for a short while!
No comments:
Post a Comment