We're moving to Salt Lake City. Scott accepted a position with Chair Entertainment/Epic Games. We put our house on the market this week and are now on constant cleaning duty!!!
Congratulations!? I'm looking forward to having you only about 3 hours away...hope things will go smoothly for you. Let me know if you need help with the moving. I take it Scott is already in SLC? Blaine and I are headed down for the weekend of May 7-9 to celebrate our 20th - will you be coming when the kids are out of school or when the house sells?
2 comments:
Congratulations!? I'm looking forward to having you only about 3 hours away...hope things will go smoothly for you. Let me know if you need help with the moving. I take it Scott is already in SLC? Blaine and I are headed down for the weekend of May 7-9 to celebrate our 20th - will you be coming when the kids are out of school or when the house sells?
Hope all is going well, April! Any takers on the house yet? Love you the Bowens from the Elggrens...
Post a Comment