Friday, January 22, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle

We arrived in Seattle around 10:30 yesterday morning! We headed to the hotel, which is very nice, then Scott raced off to his first interview and I met with a coordinator. I would post pics, but silly me, I forgot the cable to put the pics on the computer. I was the lucky one, I was able to retreat to the room in the afternoon and take a nice nap. Scott, being awake since 4am had to suffer through the day and be on his top game. After he finished, we took a nice trek through rush hour traffic to see how bad it was----nothing compared to LA. We were able to look at a couple of areas then we headed out to dinner with a college friend. They took us to a lovely spot--the Purple Cafe. Very fun, very yummy food, great company! It was so nice to have friends to make us comfortable while we are here. We called it a night around 10pm and tried to get some sleep but we have a lot on our minds I suppose! We both got about 5 hours of shuteye I think. Scott is off for day 2 of interviews and I will be meeting with an agent to show me around Seattle. Of course I will be out looking for souvenirs for the kids today too! Love and miss you Wes, Kelly, and Chelsie---we'll be home soon, have fun!

No comments: