Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shop, shop, shop

While we've been staying in Las Vegas, we've been able to visit with family and friends, eat at fun restaurants, and spend a few hours shopping. Yesterday, my friend DeeLynn took us to a new mall in town, http://www.townsquarelasvegas.com/. It's an outdoor mall, (it was only 105 degrees-but they have misters everywhere!) and it's set up like a little town. It's very cute, with a ton of fun shops, and even a little water garden and sprinklers for the little ones to run thru. We stopped at Yogurtland for a cold treat and it was delicious---a must try! We had dinner at the Yard House which is a favorite of ours from our visits to Palm Springs. The mall also has a very plush movie theatre. I highly recommend adding this to your shopping experience while visiting Las Vegas. I wanted to add a couple of links of my favorite scrapbook shops in town also. Julie Jane is a cute shop that always updates their inventory--http://thejuliejanepapercompany.blogspot.com/, and Pebbles in my Pocket http://www.pebbleslasvegas.com/, which is right upstairs from Deseret Book. I also discovered a fun home decor shop, Kirkland, at Boca Park 8950 W. Charleston Blvd. with great prices.

4 comments:

Hoskins Family said...

Fun stuff, I hope I can visit while there. Have fun! Miss you, luv ya, Daleen

Heather Mower said...

How fun! I wish I could stop by when we come through! Bye for now, we are off!

Samantha said...

Ooooh! I think I need to make a special trip to Vegas, that Town Square is right up my alley! Looks like you guys are having a nice trip!
See you when you get back.

themechams said...

We love Town Square!!! The girls and I shop til we can go no longer, and Doug and the guys love to tag along for the movies. Hey, did you hear both Jenna and Bret saw Wesley while we were up in Provo, but he was involved in his EFY group so he did not see them.