Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bad luck comes in threes right???

It started out as one of those weeks. The ants go marching one by one hoorah, hoorah! Much to my dismay, they marched right into my house. Amidst dealing with those little critters, here's a bit of irony for you. Last Friday we went and purchased a new washer and dryer and refrigerator--they would be delivered Tuesday and Saturday respectively. That same night, my washer broke, like water all over the floor broke, like weird squiggly parts falling out the bottom broke. It gets better, Thursday my fridge broke, the freezer part was still working oddly enough, but the fridge side wouldn't cool below 55. I knew they were both on their last legs but what are the chances? Sigh, that's my string of bad luck. The good news all is well and wonderful yet again. My new appliances are here and are so nice! I even used the time in between to slap some paint on the walls and some wall words in the laundry room. I woke up this morning for the first time since the outbreak, and saw no ants!!! Thank you Dewey Pest Control!

2 comments:

Heather Mower said...

Yeah Dewey! They are the best! They don't seem to work as well in the wilderness where we live now, but they sure got rid of my problem before!

Reeser5 said...

I hate ants!!

You got a front loader! Very cool. We really love ours.